Friday, December 13, 2013

Although I wouldn't wear sweatpants to the gym, I love this outfit. I love that the colours go together but that it could look super cute outside of the gym. I might change the bra, but otherwise, an adorable outfit to wear to do some quick shopping.

Although I wouldn't wear sweatpants to the gym, I love this outfit. I love that the colours go together but that it could look super cute outside of the gym. I might change the bra, but otherwise, an adorable outfit to wear to do some quick shopping.
Although I wouldn't wear sweatpants to the gym, I love this outfit. I love that the colours go together but that it could look super cute outside of the gym. I might change the bra, but otherwise, an adorable outfit to wear to do some quick shopping.

Download whole gallery
summer
summer

Download whole gallery
summer style
summer style

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment